October 1st – October 31st 2021.
- The Go Parks: Active Schools Challenge is back – and this time it has a cultural twist.
- There will be 55 sites with QR codes across the City where you can take part – 14 more from the inaugural Active Schools Challenge in February.
- This time – we have included several cultural venues to the places where you can win points. (e.g Transport museum, Lunt fort, Herbert) etc
- By scanning a QR code on a visit to a site, schools earn points for each scan.
There are awards for the winning schools
For a full interactive map of locations please visit – www.go-cv.co.uk/goparks
How can you take part?
- This City of Culture Special will require all entrants to be a Go CV member.
- Go CV is a free scheme for Coventry residents. Members benefit from offers and discounts on events, activities and attractions.
- Non-Coventry residents will also be able to sign up.
- This will enable you to enter much more easily, with a quicker entry process using the Go CV platform.
There are long-term benefits – discounted entry to leisure centres including The Wave and free entry to Transport Museum as well as flash offers and competitions
Try to do this before arriving at the park- then this will auto-save your details- no more filling out the form every time – YAY !
BEST PART IS: You can visit more than one park per day for additional scans. This is no longer capped at one scan per day, providing it is not the same venue. Do not forget to select Coundon Primary to pledge your points.
Keep in the loop and get updates:
- Follow us!
- Facebook: @CoventrySport | @GoCVcard
- Twitter:@Coundonprimary @CovSport | @SGOCoventryWest @SGOCoventryEast |@GoCVcard
Week 1 timetable: