Hello Year 4! We hope you are keeping well. All of the Year 4 Team are now back in school. It is very strange not seeing you all and we miss you so much! Please keep having a go at your home learning, if you find it challenging then take a break and do something else (play outside, play a game, sing a song, do some yoga, colouring, art). Remember, the most important thing is that you stay positive and happy.
Best wishes and stay safe,
Mrs Walton, Mrs McManus, Miss Perrett and Mr Perkins
In this pack your child will have everything they need to continue their learning at home. Attached is the following:
- English powerpoint covering 5 lessons/days with links to the lessons on Oak National Academy.
- Maths powerpoint covering 5 lessons/days and answers.
- Guided reading powerpoint with 5 lessons/days
- Afternoon lessons including 5 lessons/days
- Spellings for this week with practise activities
Some sheets/resources are uploaded as separate documents. These can be printed but do not need to be, as all tasks can be completed in exercise books. Please also continue to access the websites given in the first post to supplement your child’s home learning and check the blog regularly for updates.
Remember to practise your times tables and read each week. You can use Times Tables Rockstars and Fiction Express to support this. If you have forgotten logins, then please email your class teacher.